Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Importance of Logic in an Argument

Holy cow I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!!!! Sorry about that but this semester has been crazy. I'll try to commit myself to something other than studying now lol.

In this blog entry, I will discuss to you all the importance of using logic in an argument. And I'm not talking about the kind of logic where you just use big words in hopes of confusing the other person so much they begin to stutter and can no longer argue. That kind of logic is when you are arguing with your parents. I'm talking about legit logic, the kind where you can prove your point in plain English, and you make your opponents look like dumfounded idiots.

And of course, I'm going to tie this with Syrian revolution. Let me begin by addressing some claims that pro-Assad idiots make.

Let me begin by tell you that pro-Assad supporters have ZERO logic in their arguments. ZERO logic, ZERO sense.

And so it unfolds......


I mean yeah he totally made his point 

SO WHAT if Syria is one of the few countries that does not have a Rothschild World Bank? Assad prefers to rob his own people, thanks. 

"No more support and Israel will complete its expansion" WTF what support has Syria been giving to Palestine? Financial support? Military support? Well, again, last time I checked, okay I just checked again, Israel is STILL on the map. 

"We'll be victimized by the nuclear war between Russia and the West" waaaittt WHAT???? Why would Syria be victimized?? Syria is a tiny country with no nuclear power. Syria is not a superpower. 

You gotta learn to keep out facts that are irrelevant and don't prove a point. For example, their are approximatly 2,393,023 rats in Boston. NO ONE CARES.

Like is this dude serious?? Besides the serious flaws in his logic, what are you trying to prove? That Assad is good? OMG Syria does not have a Roth whatever bank?? HALLELUJAH!!!! Sorry, you didn't prove shit. 


I am allergic to bull shit! 

Anyway, heres another one. 

I'm sure many people have heard this before, that America + several other countries are trying to "destroy" Syira. And that the Syrian Arab Army is fighting off this destruction. At least thats what pro-Assad idiots claim. And that America + several other countries are supplying weapons to rebels and they support the destruction, etc etc. 

????????????

Wait what?? If America really wanted to destroy Syria, Syria would be OBLITERATED within a week MAX. And the SAA is fighting if off - don't make me laugh! Your sissy ass army wouldn't stand a chance against America, America is a world superpower. And they claim that other countries are ALSO assisting the revolution and the brave SAA is holding all of them off? WOW! Incredible! Those other countries include Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar! Damn that SAA is really something! 

So pretty much its 
*These are the number of military personal 

+
+
+
+
And apparently  +
All against this
AND THE SYRIAN ARAB ARMY IS WINNING! 
LOLLLL FAIL MAX


Yup that makes sense to me. Stop fooling yourself, no country is aiding Syria. If anyone was aiding Syria with military support, then trust me the revolution would have been a success in the first week. 


See, this is LOGIC. 

Heres another issue: 

THE SYRIAN REVOLUTION IS SECTARIAN! 

First off, have you heard anyone say "I'm Sunni and I support the Syrian revolution" I know I havent. Cause we don't care who you are, all we care is that you hate and despise Assad and believe in this revolution. 

Allow me to present to you these highly logical Syrians: 

WOAHHHH there hun just so you their are plenty of Jews in Syria. Are you saying that hating them is NOT sectarian???? Is their a degree in which you can be sectarian??? "Their blood is made of hatred and killing, revenge" WTF!!!! See when I said that about Alawites I got shit from people but apparently you can say that about Jews and its cool. Okay sure. 

Did anyone ask what religion you are?? Whose dragging religion into politics now? Would "I support Bashar" not suffice? Who gives two hoots what religion you are? Its like saying "I'm white and I support legalizing marijuana" who gives a shit what your skin color is??? That is IRRELEVANT INFORMATION. 

Heres more: 

I seriously had to rub my glasses clean to check to see if I just read what I read.  
DEMOCRACY IS THE FREEDOM TO DRINK ALCOHOL NOW????????????? WHAT??
America is a democratic nation (for the most part) and way back it banned alcohol. Everyone praised this decision. Why did they ban alcohol? CAUSE ITS BAD FOR YOU. Whether you like it or not, without alcohol their would be so much less car accidents. Don't be like "well I don't drink and drive" well someone else WILL and should we risk a life? NO. 

So if they were throwing down drugs would you also say "democracy?" Hmph. I guess drugs should be allowed because of democracy. Screw criminal rates. Screw health! 

MY FAVORITE: 


You be the judge yourself. 

And also: 

Yeah I also support Assad - when their is a camera in my face and gunmen surrounding me. SMH what a fail. At least have the decency to hide the camera in the picture, so it can be believable. 



Yes and you would know the damage of a car bomb. Let me dissect this for you. An airstrike on Halfaya destroyed a bakery and killed people, and apparently, according to pro-Assad idiots, it wasn't an airstrike because their wasn't enough damage. UHHHH for one thing, how do you know where the airstrike landed, it could have landed 100 feet from this place, but the bakery was the place with the most people and therefore it got most of the attention. Second thing, it looks pretty darn damaged to me. Third of all, how do we know what kind of missile/bomb whatever was used? THINK! USE LOGIC! 


Assad supporters: Logic fail AGAIN 

Later y'all, 
Anonymous Syrian 

No comments:

Post a Comment